Our Customers are our focus each and every day. Our goal is to save our customers time; return items in like new condition; and offer the best customer service and experience possible.
Each day, our customers entrust us with their personal garments, households and specialty items and we take pride in the time and attention we give each and every item.
- They are AMAZING, the only place I trust (I have had some horror stories happen at other places). Being in the fashion industry as a personal stylist and blogger, it is imperative that my clothes look their best at all times and I sing their praises to all my clients. Consistent, impeccable results and exceptional service. Thank you Classic, stay awesome!!! – Tiffany J., Indianapolis
- Using the Classic Cleaners Pickup & Delivery service, is like having your own first class, dependable, reliable, incredible valet. Our family has tried to reduce our carbon footprint. We think letting Classic Cleaners group the pickup and delivery of dry cleaning is a more responsible use of resources. We cannot believe this service is free! – Lisa Elliott Pruitt, Indianapolis
- Just found out you guys do shoes!! I took 3 pair of tennis shoes in and they were done beautifully! Will bring my dress shoes in as well. – John S., McCordsville
- Do you have a favorite shirt you really want to keep in your wardrobe, except it’s got a “collar dirt” problem that your home laundry or other cleaning services can’t get out? Classic has rescued several of my Lands End oxford and pinpoint oxfords from a trip to Goodwill or the rag bag. I don’t know how they do it, but they do it! Give ’em a try. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. – James, Noblesville
- Your customer service is the best I have ever experienced!! Your quality is consistently of the highest measure. Thanks. – Steve T., Carmel
- We are very satisfied with Classic Cleaners. Chris picks up and delivers our cleaning and he represents the company very well–on time, pleasant and capable. The company is great about returning items inadvertently left in a pocket. And, if I forget to put the clothes out I can take them to a nearby store and they will have the clean clothes returned by Chris. They have good processes. They have good people. They do good work. – Jim T., Indianapolis
- After moving to Indianapolis 22 years ago, I tried several drycleaners that delivered less than an acceptable job, and even took items back to have them re-cleaned. A friend recommended Classic Cleaners and I have never looked back. Not only do they do an excellent job, but they are very friendly and take time to get to know me. I have used several locations and the service and the friendliness consistent. I now recommend Classic Cleaners to others. – Violet D, Greenfield
- My staff and I are often at work for over 12 hours a day, so not having to make an extra trip to the dry cleaner is a great convenience. The service of Classic Cleaners and our driver, Peter, give us no reason to visit other competitors. – David Miller, Smile Design Institute, Indianapolis
- Back in 2005, when we got started with Classic Cleaners, we had a toddler and an newborn, so I had my hand full. We are at a different stage in our lives, but things aren’t that less hectic. I am in such a habit of putting my clothes out on Fridays and having them returned on Tuesdays. It is great! Even on snowy, icy winter days, I know I can rely on Tom, our route guy, to show up on time, often with a treat for the dog. – Amy Kavicky, Carmel
- I have been taking my dry cleaning here for about 6 years and I have been very happy with the service. The people are always friendly, they have a drive-up drop off window and it’s always done in a timely manner. Most importantly, my clothes always come back clean! – Casey R., Fishers
- Been with Classic Cleaners for over 15 years; great “hometown” cleaners, efficient with great staff. : ) – Toula O., Indianapolis
- Finally decided to try a new dry cleaner, and I was really surprised at what I’ve been missing! Everyone I’ve talked to was really friendly. I had a special order for a wedding and it was done very fast. They have lockers for after-hours drop-offs which is great. It even smelled clean in there, unlike the musty, waterlogged mothball smell I’ve become accustomed to. To top it all off, it was less expensive than my previous dry cleaner! Very happy – will come back soon. – Matt H., Noblesville, IN
- Great people. Stand behind their work. – William S., Carmel
- I was very pleased with the outstanding customer service from Dist Manager, April, and Store Manager, Ellen at your E. 62nd street store. They both go out of their way to satisfy customers. I have many options when it comes to laundry service. With Ellen managing this store, there is no reason anyone should give their business to someone else. She is the best. She obviously receives outstanding direction and leadership. – Joe C., Indianapolis
- I wanted to reach out and compliment your employees at the 126th Street location in Fishers. I have dropped off items the past two weekends and had the best customer service of any cleaners I have visited. As the Executive Director of the Greater Lawrence Chamber of Commerce I work with a variety of business and always in search of a reputable business to promote/recommend. Thank you for equipping your employees with wonderful customer service skills. They provide a great sense of community atmosphere. – Jessica Tower, Fishers
- I’m new to the Indianapolis area and received a coupon in the mail for your establishment. I’m not often impressed by dry cleaners but I have to say that the location on Michigan Rd. in Carmel, IN is amazing. Not only do my clothes look great but the service I’ve received from the manager, Katherine Toler, is impeccable. She remembered my face, my name, my order, and details from our first conversation three days prior. In this day and age when most businesses treat you like a number, she treated me like a person. I don’t do a lot of dry cleaning but what I do have will be done through you guys. Excellent job and keep up the good work! – Patrick Z., Carmel
- I was very very pleased and very much impressed with your service. Not only did you save me money but you also allowed me to keep something that was very special to me by repairing it so well. And a great price! Bib props to your skill and much respected passion and professionalism. Your establishment was sooo very clean and organized , and very user friendly and accommodating with T.V and FREE WIFI and very warm on a very COLD day! I can’t say enough of how pleased and appreciated it is to be treated like this . I’m so pleased to have found you. Thanks for all you do and have done, to make it a great environment, not to mention providing a great service for your customers! I certainly do appreciate it !!! – Kevin W., Indianapolis
- I just want to communicate what a gem you have with your employee, Kat, at your Michigan Road location. She goes above and beyond in the customer service department! It is always a pleasure to see her smiling face and be greeted with such a great demeanor! I so appreciate the great customer service! – Kim W., Carmel
- I was more than pleased at the friendliness and consideration I was given. This was a Friday and I needed my clothes by Sunday for my Mother’s funeral. The pick-up had already been made for the day. Your employee was very, very nice. She called the driver and he was able to come back and my clothes were done by the end of the day. I didn’t tell her was mom’s funeral, I just told her a I needed them for a funeral. I was sad and stressed and her kindness touched me. – Judi L., Indianapolis.
- Our route driver, is a terrific guy and a real professional. My dog loves Tuesdays and Fridays because she knows when she’s going to get doggie treats. I am so glad I discovered Classic a few years ago. – Tim M. – Indianapolis
- Consistently excellent experience at Classic Cleaners! Your staff is friendly, eager to serve, always welcoming, quick and efficient, polite. Our clothes come back looking beautiful and look like they have been “pampered.” Thank you for making our experience with Classic perfect! – Maureen B., Carmel
- I have been a Classic Cleaners customer for many years! I have always had great service at the store on 131st and Allisonville Road as well as all the other stores I have frequented. Now that I have semi retired I have even considered working there if an opportunity would arise! I really enjoy the people and over the years feel I have gotten to know many of them. My best to Classic Cleaners and may the growth of your buisness be a model for the Industry to follow! – Earl W., Carmel
- What a refreshing change from the competitor cleaners I’ve been going to for the past ten years! After I was greeted warmly, an explanation of services was given as well as the hours of operation. I received a phone call after I left asking if I wanted creases in my jeans! This is my new cleaners! – Barb G., Indianapolis
- This is the best dry cleaning service I have ever had and I have been taking my husband’s shirts to cleaners for 30 years. The staff is super friendly and has excellent customer relationship skills! – Theresa A., Carmel
If a member of our staff has gone above or beyond or if you would simply like to recognize someone, please contact us. Contact us any time with comments & feedback.