In addition to 24/7 drop off at 15 of our locations and our 24/7 Locker pick up at 14 of our locations, we have 24/7 Kiosk Pick Up at 3 of our locations; Carmel at 1438 W. Main Street ,our downtown location Lockerbie Marketplace at 350 E. New York Street , and a Fishers location at 116th and Olio Rd
Patrons of these three locations can utilize our kiosks for around the clock access to their cleaned items at a time convenient to them. Think of it like an ATM that distributes your cleaned garments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
HOW TO USE:
- Download our mobile APP with Apple or Google Play and log into your account. Here’s how. If you need assistance with the email address or phone number associated with your account, our customer service representative will help you get started before your first kiosk pick up.*
- Once you’ve downloaded the APP and you’re logged into your account on the APP, Open the App and select “Kiosk”.
- After selecting “Kiosk”, a barcode will display for you to scan to pick up your items. If you do not have items ready for pick-up, you will be notified at this time via the message with the barcode and when you scan the barcode.
- If you do not have the barcode available, you will be prompted to enter the phone number on file with your account and your pin number (the last four digits of your phone number).
- If you have orders ready to pick up, the screen will confirm the order ready for pickup and specify the number of items ready for pick up. Please be sure you remain at the kiosk until all of your items have been dispensed. A garment bar has been conveniently placed nearby for your use to hang your items as you wait for the completion of your order.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
*It’s suggested you see a customer service representative before you start using the kiosk so we can confirm the phone number and email on file associated with your account. Many customers have multiple emails and phone numbers on file and only ONE may be used to pick up items from the kiosk.
The kiosk does not accommodate items such as long dresses, folded sweaters, shoes, handbags, wash dry fold boxes, and households. These items will need to be picked up from the customer service representative during normal business hours.
When we log your items into our system, BEFORE they are cleaned, your account will be charged with the credit card on file. Therefor when your items are ready for pickup, no transfer of funds takes place and a credit card is not necessary. Your credit card payment information is stored in our system using a randomized tokenized number. You may update your credit card on file at any time using the mobile app and we (Classic Cleaners) will not be privy to the number on file due to this secure and sophisticated tokenized system.
We’re excited about the kiosks being an addition to the benefits of our Convenience Club! If you have any questions or need assistance, please ask – we are ready to help!