– Attention to fragile fabrics
– Cleaning by hand if neccessary
– Separate equipment for two different dry cleaning solvents
– Filtering and re-distilling our dry cleaning solvents
– Added sizing to give garments extra body and a luxurious finish.
– Weighing each load of clothes before laundering and dry cleaning
– A special steam tunnel that gives polos a perfect, soft finish.
– Neckties pressed with a perfect rolled edge.
– Repairing loose buttons and fasteners, and open seams.
– Tissue in the sleeves of blouses and suit coats, in the folds of sweaters, and in the pleats of skirts after cleaning.
– State-of-the-art automatic bagger that cuts the bag with an additional 7 inches of protective plastic.
– If there are any stains or damaged areas that we cannot remove or repair, we attach a label to the garment to inform you of the reason.
Classic Cleaners’ specialists identify and scientifically remove a stain with just the right method or combination of methods. It is a process that requires a trained eye, a careful hand and the best technique for each individual job. With decades of combined experience, our specialists can remove most of even the worst stains without damaging your garment.
– Oil and grease
– Dirt and grass
– Ink, dye and paint
– Lipstick and cosmetics
– Tomatoes and many other foods
– Steam guns
– Compressed air for drying
– Specialized brushes
– More than 20 different stain-fighting solutions
– Wedding gown cleaning and preservation
– Wedding gown restoration
– Heirloom restoration and preservation
– Bedding cleaning
– Window treatment cleaning
– Table linen cleaning
If you have a stained garment or item, don’t despair. Please bring it to one of our locations for special attention.