If you’re like most families, it’s not an everyday occurrence, dining at home on a table spread with tablecloth and fine cloth napkins, that is. Still, there’s no denying the fact – nothing adds elegance to a meal like crisp, clean, perfectly pressed table linen.
And, at Classic Cleaners, we know table linen. We give linens the old one-two-three :
- Our first task is removing stains. We’re so proud of our stain removal process that we guarantee removal of 100% of fresh stains (or the cleaning is free)!
- Next comes laundering the linen in a special cleaning solution that helps restore the original beauty of the cloth.
- At Classic Cleaners, drying and pressing happen in a single stage, which is possible only because of our large, professional press. Try as you might, it’s impossible to duplicate our process at home. In fact, most dry cleaners cannot provide this kind of finish for table linens.
Two important reminders for you:
- Linens are breathers, too! Avoid storing clean table linens in plastic bags. (Tip: Clean pillowcases make great storage bags for fine linens.)
- It’s important to bring in all the pieces of a matching set to be cleaned at the same time. Even if only seven of the dozen matching napkins were used, it’s best to bring in the entire set. As yourvalet.com points out, the same advice holds true for matching sets of drapes and seat covers, sets of bedspreads, pillow shams, and drapes, and the top and bottom halves of suits.
With Classic Cleaners’ professional expertise, you can be sure the color will be a perfect match!
by Reb of the Classic Cleaners blog team